Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Holiday Baking "Booze N' Bake"

So I decided to introduce my girlfriends to a Holiday baking tradition called "Booze N' Bake". Sounds like fun right........it was.....we had such a blast. So Hailey decided to help me get the recipes prepared before I went over there. There were 5 of us girls and we each brought at least 2 recipes. CRAZINESS IN THE KITCHEN!




My little "Martha"!





I decided to make Almond Rocca, Macaroons, Almond Joys, and Buck Eyes. Besides making and taking the items we also did a recipe swap, so that we could share the recipes with friends and family. One of my girlfriends made chocolate peppermint ice cream and rocky road....YUMMY.....how could I resist!




Can you believe it the holidays are already here....Aren't you all excited?!?!?!? I am!!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so glad I found your blog! I am adding you to my friends list, hope you don't mind :)

I hate baking, but I wouldn't mind it so much if I was having booze at the same time LOL!

The treats all look SO delicious!