Hailey lost her first tooth tonight. She was so excited for a second and then started to cry. How cute is that! The tooth is now resting securely under her pillow.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Hailey lost her first tooth......
Posted by
Jess and Crystal
at
5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
AAAAHHH! They are not allowed to be this old! They need to stay babies forever! She's so cute, I love it. Annabelle keeps saying she has a loose tooth but it's just a wish of hers. She desperately wants to be older! No, stay 4 forever, please...is it possible? Anyway, enough crying about our babies getting too old..the apron, i don't remember when you saw me, I wore 2 different aprons that day, one was linen and my aunt Laurie makes and sells them, her blog link is on my blog, A view from the coop, or it might be under laurie...and the other apron I'm not sure what other one I wore that day...let me know if you need more help finding what you need! (sorry for the long comment)
Wow Haley is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment