We had our annual Christmas party with our church friends this last Friday night!!! This is the 7th year in a row, and all of us have grown up together since we were kids. I'll post some photos later, but wanted to share this video. Lets just say that we all tend to get a little competitive....LOL! Hmmm....I wonder where we all got that from???? Maybe our loving and competitive parents?!?!?!?
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Just having some fun....
Posted by
Jess and Crystal
at
4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Hahaha! Okay,yep a little competitive am I. And yep, it runs in the family. However in my defense, as I was saying in the video- I said it and then someone else said it and then I repeated again. I was clarifying that I said it first and then said it again not just that I said it the second time (in case they didn't hear me.) Okay yeah it still sound competive. Heeheehee.
HAHAHA that was so cute! Wow, that game was out of control. Josh and I were laughing about Shellee's "purple ape" and "polish hooker" (????!!!!) for days~
Post a Comment